When you partner with the Foundation, you provide vital funding for medical equipment at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
Cause-Related Marketing is a partnership between a company and a non-profit organization. Aligning with a non-profit allows an organization to share its values with the community.
In addition to meeting your social responsibility goals, your company can engage with key stakeholders to drive sales, build customer loyalty and increase employee morale – all while giving your organization a competitive edge.
Give your customers a chance to do something that helps them feel good about themselves!
How to partner:
- Donate a percentage of sales to Oakville Hospital Foundation
- Set a predetermined amount to go to Oakville Hospital Foundation during a defined promotional period
- Place coin collection boxes at registers
- Offer paper icon sales at registers
- Ask customers for donations from a server or cashier
- Host a special event (such as a grand opening where proceeds benefit OTMH)
The partnership is a good business move for your organization, and it’s an integral component of ours. This is a win-win for brand and cause.