When you partner with the Foundation, you provide vital funding for medical equipment at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
Cause-Related Marketing is a partnership between a company and a non-profit organization. Aligning with a non-profit allows an organization to share its values with the community.
In addition to meeting your social responsibility goals, your company can engage with key stakeholders to drive sales, build customer loyalty and increase employee morale – all while giving your organization a competitive edge.
Provide your customers with the opportunity to give!
How to partner
- Donate a percentage of sales to Oakville Hospital Foundation
- Set a predetermined amount to go to Oakville Hospital Foundation during a defined promotional period
- Place coin collection boxes at registers
- Offer paper icon sales at registers
- Ask customers for donations from a server or cashier
- Host a special event (such as a grand opening where proceeds benefit OTMH)
The partnership is a good business move for your organization, and it’s an integral component of ours. Make your next business move one that supports your Hospital and your social responsibility goals.
For more information, please contact:
Check out our generous local business partners that are already raising funds for medical equipment at OTMH: