May 9, 2023
2PM – 3:15PM
Piper’s Heath Golf Club
5501 Trafalgar Road, Milton, ON L9E 0Z5
Brought to you by:
Invest just 90 minutes and it could save you and your family thousands in tax dollars…
It’s pretty hard to tell by looking at this couple that a senior’s …
#1 worry is outliving their retirement income, and …
#2 worry is how to leave more to their family.
That’s because this couple is living the retirement that they always dreamed of … the retirement that they planned for! You see they didn’t agree that it was okay to follow the path of the typical Canadian.
If you would ask them about their secret, they would tell you, “It’s simple… take control now!” Do what they did… take 90 minutes and learn how to reduce the impact the Canada Revenue Agency has on your family’s net worth.
We cordially invite you to be our guest at this very special Private Briefing on Income Tax and Estate Tax Reduction.
You will learn:
- To minimize or even Eliminate Taxes on your estate.
- To Avoid Double Taxation on your “Red” retirement accounts.
- To Bypass paying upfront Capital Gains Taxes when selling your investments.
- To convert assets into an Income You Can’t Outlive and leave a Lasting Legacy.
- How our government wants you to Save Taxes and Leave More To Charity.
For more information or to register, contact Deborah Bauder at Oakville Hospital Foundation at 289-218-0715 or email your response to email@example.com
About Joan Cosby
Joan Cosby is a recognized financial educator, consultant, and Certified Financial Planner, specializing in estate and charitable tax planning. Joan has been regularly featured as a guest lecturer at Sheridan College in Oakville, Ontario speaking to graduate students on charitable giving. Hundreds of participants have heard Joan’s message.
Income Tax Reduction and Estate Tax Elimination
- LocationPiper's Heath Golf Club